Friday, December 14, 2007

Welcome to Total Health!

I am excited about this new adventure that God is doing in my life and the lives of so many others. Total Health is a ministry dedicated to serving people who want to glorify God with their bodies. This site is not about losing weight on some goofy diet plan but will be used to provide help, encouragement and information on how to best serve God through nutrition & exercise. I believe that many of the problems we face today are a result of a lifestyle choice. Many of us can recover our Health simply by making choices through good nutrition & exercise. I hope that this website will be a help and encouragement to you and those around you.

I look forward to seeing how God works in your life. I would love to hear your stories of how your health has changed through nutrition and exercise.

dave

No comments: